Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The best of 2012

2012 was a fun year. I had so many opportunities to capture the essence of family and friends. Here are some of my favorites from the year.

These photographs are of my favorite subject - my son. Derek was a 28 weeker and weighed only 1 lb. 8.4 oz. at birth. His survival was nothing short of a miracle. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.





Friends of mine from church wanted family portraits done. We spent one sunny afternoon at the local park and got some great shots they will always cherish. 




Some of my favorite people in life we've met in life's challenges. One of the other moms from the NICU and I still keep in contact and we get together for play days as often as we can. Here are our two precious miracles. The little miss in these photographs weighed only 1 lb. 5 oz. at birth. Together they are our one pound miracles.







This last one of my son was our Christmas photograph for our cards this year. He's so full of life - and full of mischief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment